Saturday, November 18, 2006

i should be sleeping

I woke up at 6:00am, which is later than usual but too early considering it was nearly 1:00am when I went to bed. So, why don't I just go back to bed? Nobody would think it unreasonable to get more than five hours sleep. I can't explain it. I'm awake now, so I might as well do stuff.

The uploading has begun again, although it will stop shortly when I go tackle more Christmas gifts. I won't actually be able to work on that for long, because I want to get to Catherine's when it opens, and it's about 45 minutes from here. I just went to their website and am a bit concerned that all my choices for holiday attire will be black. I hope the selection in-store will be a bit more expansive (and colorful).

Song count: 10274

"Are You Serious" by 'Til Tuesday

No comments: