Tuesday, December 05, 2006

staring again

The window has made itself more prominent in my life again. I haven't talked about it for a while. Said I might not. There was the potential of a rock that was going to help me break the window. But then, even though the rock might still have been there, it was no longer going to break the window. Then the rock went away. And oddly, the window wasn't as dirty for a while.

Until now.

And now the window wants attention. It demands it, actually. And I wish to hell I could talk more openly about it, but I can't. It's amazing and a little telling (and perhaps a little frightening) that a single sentence uttered to me -- in a very earnestly nonchalant manner -- could send my frustration level to a screeching new height.

Well, one way or another, I should know the window's fate within the next few weeks. Either way -- whether it's broken or intact -- my life is going to change. I love change. I just wish I could have been more in control over this particular change.

Robbie? "C'est la vie, Kelly, c'est la vie. That's just the way it goes. That's life. Oh yeah."

No comments: