Thursday, February 04, 2010

photograph

I recently purchased a camera, using a combination of holiday gifts to pay for it (cash from a Christmas card, a Visa-type gift card, and a winning scratch ticket from my stocking). I've taken a few photos. Several are of the how-the-heck-does-this-thing-work variety. Lots of weirdly lit pictures of my palm, retina-intensive cats, and zooming in on distant objects. Part of the reason I wanted the camera was to be able to take photos when I wanted to take them and, more to today's point, post them on sanguinary blue regularly. That said, none of the shots from my new Canon have made it here yet.

There is logic here, believe it or not. I continue to work on my sucky emachine by the grace of God (my profile is corrupted; I'm using a guest profile to function). Until I can fix or replace it, I don't want to add anything to its already tentative hard drive -- including camera software or photo files. So, I'll keep pilfering images off the 'net, and plodding along.

That's it for now.

No comments: