Wednesday, August 03, 2005

not prodigal, just patchy

Slow and Steady
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.

They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.

It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.

They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.


Gosh, I don't think I'm that bad. I think that the phrase "slow and steady" is more forgiving than the description that follows (a painstaking, fussy plodder who never tries anything?). Was it because I said I like purple? Maybe it's because I said that I smooth my hair when I talk to people, even though the reality is that I don't do any of the things the quiz gave as potential actions. If you know me, tell me if you agree with the above assessment of me. Go ahead, be honest.

Many things have transpired in the almost-month since my last post, not the least of which has been a major computer malfunction. Sadly, it was with my brand new, fresh-out-of-the-box computer, which still isn't resolved more than two weeks after I purchased it. That, along with several other things that I've consciously given priority, have kept (and will continue to keep) me in a state of "all quiet on the blog front." I suspect it will be at least August 13th before I blog again. There's a reason for that date. Perhaps I'll explain it when next I return to sanguinary blue.

No comments: