The best intentions to catch up on work email today have thus far been delayed via:
- A no-alarm-clock awakening at a comparatively late 7:00am
- Catching up on personal email accounts (will I ever be able to get it down to one?)
- Ordering two CDs from Amazon.com, discovered while purchasing a gift for Rina's birthday
- Tackling some of the less pleasant chores around the house
- Exploring our 2006 vacation (yippee!)
Milo helps by climbing up to my shoulder and hunkering down. This is standard operating procedure for him when I'm at my desk. For some reason, he never cuddles to my right shoulder. Maybe the view out the window behind me is better from my left side.