Tuesday, October 07, 2008

making fun of the 80s

This video is funny. Though I must say, I never thought that the sketched lead singer dude had a pipe wrench of his own. It always looked to me like sketched uniformed guy was approaching sketched lead singer dude as if he were going to hit sketched lead singer dude with his pipe wrench. Funniest of all is how seriously everyone took this video when it came out. Technological marvel, and all.

And now that I think about it, doesn't it seem this video may have had some influence on the people who write "Heroes?" You know, the comic book predicting what's about to happen? Whoa. Deep.



P.S. Props to Dreama for tweeting this, else I might never have seen it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I liked it evev better this wy. All time my favorite video...and he didn't have his own pipe wrench...I thought it was just showing what was going to happen to him.

Michelle said...

ROFL! Kel, that was so cool! My kids were asking me, "What is that?" I just said, "Ya had to grow up in the 80's to care..." LOL! Thanks for putting that up!

Meet shell

kellycoxsemple said...

Glad you enjoyed it ladies. All hail the 80s! ;-)