Saturday, October 21, 2006

testing 1, 2, 1, 2

I'm on the new beta version of Blogger which allows me to label my posts, thereby grouping similar posts. Cool, eh? But because I'm in full Saturday morning chore mode, and we have company coming over for Round 3 of the Lost Season 2 catch-up viewing, I don't have a lot of time for silly things like reading instructions. So, I'm just going to think up a few quick labels and make this post part of all of them.

Post-Lost tonight, I may come back to try a new post. Isn't the anticipation just too much?

2 comments:

30-Something Girl said...

finally! A blogger after my own heart ROFL... I like your blog.

E

kellycoxsemple said...

Thanks, Enhancing. How did you find it? More importantly, what do we have in common (that you were able to determine by reading my sporadic and sometimes completely discombobulated words)? Always nice to chat with fellow bloggers!