Saturday, November 20, 2004

what is middle?

Once again, I find myself in the frustrating and moderatly embarassing position of having entered text and lost it when attempting some fancy maneuver. Last time, it was spell check. This time, it was trying to include a picture. I'm still figuring this Blogger stuff out, so be patient. I'm just going to post this here with what I think may include a photo. Then, if it works, I'll come back and finish the post. If it doesn't work, I'll probably delete the whole thing and start over some other middle of the night.


Sadie on her hammock

2 comments:

Josh said...

Must...optimize....kitty photo!

kellycoxsemple said...

Done! I would have fixed the picture and replaced it when I first created this entry, but it was 3:30 in the morning, and I was seriously tired. Now, I seem to have the hang of it. Thanks for all your bloggy help!